At SocialLaby, we are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Our copyright policy outlines our stance on intellectual property rights, how we handle infringement claims, and what users can do to report any violations.
Copyright Ownership: All content on the SocialLaby website, including text, images, videos, graphics, and logos, is the property of SocialLaby or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. Users are not authorized to use or reproduce any content from our website without express written permission from us or the content owner.
Reporting Copyright Infringement: SocialLaby takes copyright infringement very seriously and will take appropriate action against any user who violates copyright laws. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at [email protected]. We will investigate your claim and take appropriate action.
Counter-Notification: If you receive a notice of copyright infringement from SocialLaby, you may respond with a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include the following:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- The URL of the material that was removed or to which access was disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
- Your consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which SocialLaby is located
- Your consent to accept service of process from the party who submitted the takedown notice or an agent of such party
We will review the counter-notification and take appropriate action, which may include restoring the material in question.
Repeat Infringers: SocialLaby may terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
In conclusion, at SocialLaby, we take intellectual property rights seriously and are committed to protecting the rights of content owners. We ask that all users of our website respect these rights and report any infringement claims they may have.