Table of Contents
Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to provide you with services, personalize your experience, and improve our website. Specifically, we use it to:
- Manage your registration as a user of our service.
- Administer and protect our business and this website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, and system testing.
- Deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- Use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with external third parties, including service providers, regulators, and law enforcement agencies. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, erase, restrict or object to processing, and portability of your personal data.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on this page.