Table of Contents
SocialLaby Terms & Conditions
Welcome to SocialLaby. By accessing our website www.sociallaby.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions “Terms”, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SocialLaby’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SocialLaby’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SocialLaby at any time.
The materials on SocialLaby’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. SocialLaby makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on SocialLaby’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SocialLaby does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. SocialLaby may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, SocialLaby does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SocialLaby has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SocialLaby of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
SocialLaby may revise these Terms & Conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms & Conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which SocialLaby operates and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
SocialLaby participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive.
Users are expected to use the website in a responsible and ethical manner. Any activities not in keeping with these principles may result in suspension or termination of access.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on SocialLaby’s website, including text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of SocialLaby or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
By using our Site, you consent to our website’s Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.