Acceptance of Terms
- SocialLaby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Website strictly in accordance with these Terms.
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
- The content on the SocialLaby Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, and interactive features (“Content”) are owned by or licensed to SocialLaby. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website and all content, products, and services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- SocialLaby makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, products, or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website.
Limitation of Liability
- SocialLaby will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website or from any information, content, materials, products, or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- SocialLaby reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which SocialLaby operates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.